Dirge for Ammad
Cast out cleric
- Kahdir Kragmaul, level 10
- Dwarf, Cleric
- Background: Dwarf – Ancestral Home Lost (Perception class skill)
- FINAL ABILITY SCORES
- Str 10, Con 15, Dex 8, Int 11, Wis 20, Cha 18.
- STARTING ABILITY SCORES
- Str 10, Con 13, Dex 8, Int 11, Wis 16, Cha 16.
- AC: 24 Fort: 19 Reflex: 18 Will: 24
- HP: 72 Surges: 9 Surge Value: 18
- TRAINED SKILLS
- Religion +10, Diplomacy +14, Perception +15, Insight +15, Bluff +14
- UNTRAINED SKILLS
- Acrobatics +3, Arcana +5, Dungeoneering +12, Endurance +8, Heal +10, History +5, Intimidate +9, Nature +10, Stealth +3, Streetwise +9, Thievery +3, Athletics +4
- Cleric: Ritual Caster
- Level 1: Healer’s Implement
- Level 2: Mark of Healing
- Level 4: Shielding Word
- Level 6: Defensive Healing Word
- Level 8: Bardic Dilettante
- Feat User Choice: Melee Training (Wisdom)
- Feat User Choice: Implement Expertise (Holy Symbol)
- Feat User Choice: Weapon Expertise (Mace)
- Level 10: Versatile Channeler
- Channel Divinity: Healer’s Mercy
- Cleric at-will 1: Lance of Faith
- Cleric at-will 1: Sacred Flame
- Versatile Channeler: Rebuke Undead
- Cleric encounter 1: Bane
- Cleric daily 1: Astral Condemnation
- Cleric utility 2: Divine Aid
- Cleric encounter 3: Daunting Light
- Cleric daily 5: Iron to Glass
- Cleric utility 6: Stream of Life
- Cleric encounter 7: Searing Light
- Cleric daily 9: Rebuke Violence
- Cleric utility 10: Recall Ally
- Ritual Book, Benefactor Finemail +2, Symbol of Protection +2, Magic Mace +2, Healer’s Brooch +2, Boots of Dancing (paragon tier), Parry Gauntlets (heroic tier), Belt of the Flanker’s Bane (heroic tier), Couters of Second Chances (heroic tier), Reading Spectacles (heroic tier), Potion of Healing (heroic tier) (3), Potion of Vigor (heroic tier)
- Gentle Repose, Comrades’ Succor, Spirit Fetch, Brew Potion
Dwarven cleric who calls no god his own. Once a member of the Order of the Sun, Kahdir has been cast out of the Order. Since then he became a mercenary of a sort, willing to deal with “morally flexible” characters to achieve the greater good.
Kahdir is in his 80s.
Streetwise or Religion DC 20: Kahdir was excommunicated for using underhanded methods to further the Order’s goals.
Religion DC 25: Normally his underhanded tactics would have gone unnoticed, but the head of the order in Ammad, Vand Orobos, had a personal vendetta against Kahdir and was looking for any excuse to get rid of him.
Streetwise DC 30: During their studies as initiates of the Order, Kahdir was the most talented student. The only reason Vand got the position of power was due to his family’s influence. He always felt threatened by Kahdir.