Dirge for Ammad
- Most of the city has magic street lamps that turn on at dusk.
- Lamps are along major streets only.
- In poorer parts of town many lamps no longer work.
- Public transportation.
- The Rail connects most of the city.
- Rickshaws are very common throughout the city.
- They can easily navigate narrow streets and walkways.
- Palanquins are pretty common in more affluent parts of town.
- They are employed or owned by a wealthy individuals.
- Hired on for longer periods of time.
- There are no animal drawn vehicles in the city.
- Most of the sewage goes directly into the canals of the Undercity.
- More affluent areas have a magical means of disposing the sewage.
- Due to the water currents the filth builds up only in few areas.