Dirge for Ammad
Home to most of the city’s major temples, the Chantry Ward is the religious center for Ammad. The temples in the Chantry Ward serve as religious “embassies” to the city, while the lesser temples are scattered throughout the rest of the Wards to better serve the faithful…and to perhaps keep the Chantry Ward a bit cleaner.
Also in the Chantry Ward:
- Maker’s Quarter
- The Twin temples of Haanscii.
- Both sects are represented, the priests careful to make each appear equal, and to avoid further conflict between the two.
- The largest and most ornate temple district in the city, with glittering spires and fountains, it is a vision of serenity and purity in an otherwise marred city.
- Primal Grounds
- Composed of large multilevel gardens devoted to nature faiths.
- While well tended, it is clear that nature – not man – is in charge here.
- Wild animals are common, though conflict with them is rare.
- While not enclosed, keepers make sure they do not hurt anyone.
- Sort of a zoo without cages.